Online Heart Center Connection & Meditation
1. Guided “check-in”. This will help the group become more grounded and give you an opportunity to connect with what’s present for you as the event begins.
2. Meditation 101. Brief discussion to help those who are new to meditation.
4. Share and completion. This will give us an opportunity to share our experiences and complete the event.
What you need to know
1. Space is limited to 6 participants. If you commit to an event and discover you are unable to attend, please message me as soon as possible so your spot can be refilled.
( OR on Facebook Messenger)
2.These events are listed in Eastern Daylight Time (11:00am-12:00pm). It will be important to convert these times to your time zone. Message me if you need assistance.
3. You will need to make sure you are in a comfortable quiet location for the event.
4. To avoid disruptions, please honor the scheduled times. We will start exactly on time and will not delay for late participants. Please do not commit to attending if you can not be present for the entire length of the event.
5. You will be sent an email confirmation of your event sign-up which will including the Zoom link to connect to the call. About 24-hours before the event you will be sent a reminder that will also include the Zoom link. Each event will be a different Zoom link.
6. Click the Zoom link provided in the emails a few minutes before the start time and wait to be added into the call. If you have not used Zoom before, it may be a good idea to test the link well beforehand. You do not need a Zoom account to attend.
7. If you are ready to commit, please fill out the following information and click submit. You will receive an email confirming your spot.